10 Sunday Brunch Ideas
I love Sunday brunches. I love having the opportunity to spend time with the family and enjoy a delicious fun meal. Here are 10 great ideas for brunches, just incase you want to try something different. Don't forget about Father's Day too - what a great idea for dad.
1. Pancakes - try my 'Easy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes' recipe here. Add fresh fruit. It's so yummy and easy to make.
2. French Toast - Here is an easy and delicious way to make french toast.
3. Croissants - There are so many brunch ideas centred around croissants.
- Butter + jam
- Ham + Cheese + Egg
...and so many more options.
4. Fresh Fruit - Fresh fruit is great on its own, or added it to any breakfast...from pancakes, to crepes, to waffles. You can make a fruit platter, or my favourite, a giant fruit salad. Here is an easy fruit salad recipe.
5. Bacon + Eggs - The classic bacon and eggs. It's hard to not love a classic meal like this. You can have it on its own or with hash browns, toast, etc. I love to add halved cherry tomatoes to my eggs while cooking.
6. Oatmeal - One recipe I like to make regularly is this Apple Pie Oatmeal recipe here by Oh She Glows. Its super delicious & healthy.
7. Waffles - Prepare a stack of plain waffles and personalize with your favourite ingredients, from peanut butter and banana, to poached plums and fromage frais. This simple breakfast recipe is a brilliant way to have a colourful start to your day. Check it out here.
8. Crepes - Growing up in a European household, we ate a lot of crepes. We had cheese fillings and sweet fillings like chocolate & jams. They are super easy to make, so delicious, and make for a perfect brunch. You can setup a crepe bar and have a bunch of ingredients to choose from so everyone can make their own unique crepe. Find out how to do it here.
9. Quiche - 19 quiche recipes by Delish that will win brunch. It's eggs in a pie crust — what's not to love? Check them out here.
10. Frittata - I love this idea. It's a mini frittata brunch bar. You can chop up a bunch of different ingredients and each family member can choose what they want in their frittata - kind of like the crepe idea. Use muffin tins and you're done. So easy and everyone gets what they want. Get the recipe here.
Enjoy your brunch!