Spray directly onto hands, rubbing thoroughly to distribute over fingers, palms, and backs of hands. For children under 6, use adult supervision. Not recommended for infants.
Uses: For cleaning hands when water is not available to help reduce bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.
Warnings: For external use only. Flammable Keep away from fire, sparks and sources of ignition. Do not store above 104°F/40°C. When using this product keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours.