Edelweiss No Filter Ulta HW Skinny 🍃

Regular Price
Sale Price
Regular Price
Sold Out
Unit Price
Size: 31
- +


There are a few shipping delays across the board.

You can sign up for the waiting list by emailing shop@lemonberry.ca  or subscribe to Lemonberry & you'll find out when this item is in stock asap by signing up here.  

🍃 91% Cotton, 5% EME, 4% EA- %5 EME =T400 product is made partially from 🍃recycled material (50%) and another 18% is made from 🍃 plant base material so in total  🍃  68% of the content is sustainable that is why it is called LYCRA® T400® Eco made technology.

Our No Filter denim offers extra stretch, sculpt and softness inspiring your most confident look yet, no filter required. This ultra high rise skinny, in a faded black wash, is marked by whiskering and a subtle fade down the thigh.