Intrepid Short Snow Boot 🍃
Size/Fit Summary: True to size, Regular fit.
Extreme cold weather calls for the Intrepid Short Snow Boot. Handcrafted with a recycled nylon upper, recycled fleece lining and an innovative Ortholite footbed, they'll allow you to tread through frosty environments with reliable comfort and support. Finished with an elasticated drawstring and toggle along the topline which retains warmth, these women's black snow boots can be worn in temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
- Certified vegan
- Handcrafted using lightweight rubber
- 🍃 100% Recycled upper, lining and insole
- Insulating fleece lining
- Drawstring topline to retain warmth
- Ortholite footbed
- Kick Spur for ease of removal
- Hydroguard waterproof internal membrane to keep your foot dry
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -20°C