Teacher's Gifts $35 & under
At the end of the school year, it's nice to thank your child's teacher & show that you appreciate all the hard work they've put in through out the school year. Gifts are a great way to do that but without having to spend a lot of money. Here are some great gifts $35 and under to choose from...
1) Flowers - Flowers come in many different varieties & price points. Potted flowers are great because they'll last longer & can be a good addition to any teachers garden or just displayed inside their home. A clever note for their card could be...thanks a bunch for being a great teacher or thanks for helping me bloom/grow.
2) Candles - We have some wonderful handmade soy candles in the store from Amy's Place Handmade. These candles start at $35 and come in wonderful scents like french lavender, rosemary mint, pomegranate, lemongrass & champagne. These candles are made in Toronto, GMO free, sustainable, eco-friendly, made with essential oils and biodegradable. A great saying on their card could be....thanks for being a scent-sational teacher or thanks for helping me shine so bright.
3) Ella & Mila Polishes - These cute pastel polish colors are great for any teacher. They are 5 Free - Free of Toluene, Di butylpthathalate, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin & Camphor. They are also vegan, cruelty free & made in the USA. A fun note on their card would be....thanks for being a Toe-tally fantastic Teacher or Mani thanks for being an awesome teacher. $15
4) Emi-Jay Crystal Hair Ties - These hair ties are so much fun & at only $12.99-24. Each hair tie is handmade in the USA & adds sparkle & elegance to your pony or wrist.
5) Lovefresh Lotion or Washes - Lovefresh makes amazing natural lotions & washes. They're made in Toronto, sustainable, paraben free, non toxic & only $20 each. Ideas for notes are...You are hands down the best teacher or You deserve a hand for all you do.
6) Scarf - Scarves are always a great gift idea. Women always wear them, they're easy to put on & adds colour to any outfit. $25
7) Jayu Jewelry - fun pieces at great prices $10-35
8) Da lish Lip Gloss- Who doesn't love a great lip gloss? Plus this lip gloss is GMO free, cruelty free, gluten free, paraben free,non-sticky, made with natural/organic ingredients & made in Canada. $24 (this could be paired up with an emi-jay hair tie)
Have a great Summer & thanks to all the teachers!