Lita- TD 🍃
Engineered to deliver warmth up to -15 °C (5 °F), the LITA-TD by SOIA & KYO is a below-knee-length fit & flare style puffer with a protective collar, knit storm cuffs and hood. This cold-weather essential is expertly tailored with RDS certified lightweight down and 🍃 100% recycled water-repellent quilted nylon for a fashionably functional winter experience.
- Chevron quilting
- Center front closure with YKK 2-way METALUXE® zipper
- 1x1 rib knit storm cuffs with thumb holes
- In-seam pocket with dyed-to-match invisible zipper closure
- Fit & flare
- Up to -15 °C / 5 °F
- Water-repellent / Down-proof
- 700+ fill power hi loft down
- The is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 40'' / 101 cm.
- Made with 🍃 recycled materials.
- Recycled Nylon Fabric: By using certified 🍃 100% recycled nylon yarn, we are no longer dependent on virgin petroleum as a raw material source, while also saving water, energy, and decreasing CO2 emission.
- 🍃 RDS Certified Down Fill: All of our down filled styles are now using RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified Down. RDS aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
- Shell: 🍃 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 🍃100% recycled nylon. Filling: 🍃RDS certified 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent, Water-resistant & Down Proof.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.