10 Ways to be Plastic Free
Posted on July 05 2021
For Plastic Free July I wanted to add a little challenge. When you concentration on a certain period of time, in this case a month, it can help to encourage you to try to reduce your plastic use for the environment. I have trouble trying to reduce my plastics so this serves as a great reminder. Everyday in July I will be posting a challenge to do on instagram stories. See on instagram here.
Here are 10 ideas on how to be plastic free this month.
1. Reusable bags - Bring reusable bags with you when you go shopping. You can wash or wipe them down after use.
2. Reusable Bottles/Coffee cups.
3. Reusable Straws - $16 ( 2xstraws + cleaning brush) here.
4. Reusable Coffee/Tea Filters
5. Reusable Produce Bags
6. Use Beeswax Wraps
7. Metal Shavers with blade replacements
8. Reusable Utensils
9. Reusable Facial Rounds - $35 here.
10. Bamboo Toothbrush - $6 here.
If you have other ideas, please comment below so we can all try to be more plastic free not only in July but always.