DIY Wood Riser
Posted on March 24 2022
Leanne from @petalsandpolkadots put together this really cute DIY Wood Riser for us. It's such a cute decor piece and so easy to make. She did an amazing job and here is how you make it:
- 1x4 cut to size wood piece
- sand paper
- 4 hollow wooden balls
- half round wooden balls
- white paint (or paint of choice)
- Sand base & glue on feet
- Draw a middle line on all sides of the wood plank
- Glue wood halves down the middle on all sides
- Allow the wood halves to set before starting the next step.
- Final Step - Paint with the colour of your choice.
You style these pieces in so many ways! Check out this reel for the video on how to DIY this wood riser.
We loved collaborating with Leanne from @petalsandpolkadots on this project. Check her out for more fun DIY's here.