10 Fun Things to do in the winter in Quebec City
Posted on January 11 2023
10 fun things to do in the winter in Quebec City ❤️
1. Petit Champlain & Place Royale. @quartierpetitchamplain www.quartierpetitchamplain.com & @Place_Royale www.placeroyal.ca. These are the best areas to do some shopping at the cutest local boutiques. A lot of them are independently owned and carry local products.
2. Paillard @paillard.cafeboulangerie You can get the mose delicious, freshly baked goods here. I especially love the jams, croissants & sandwiches. www.paillard.ca.
3. Kandju Bonbons @kandju.bonheurgaranti kandju.com. Our kids love this candy shop and request going there every time we visit Quebec.
4. Dufferin Terrance - You can toboggan at this location for $4/person on wooden sleds. So fun!
5. Enjoy eating in a heated bubble - L’Atelier @bistroatelier www.bistrolatelier.com
6. Visit or stay at the Ice Hotel located just 1/2 north of the city. @villagevacancesvalcartier valcartier.com
7. Le Cochon Dingue @lecochondingue www.cochondigue.com. Le Cochon Digue is a family friendly restaurant that serves Parisian inspired meals.
8. Skating - there are many free outdoor skating rinks to got to. Place D'Youville is a beautiful one.
9. @Cantookcafe - where they made the best oat latte i've ever had and they also roast their own beans on site.
10. Heated outdoor pool - Try to book a hotel that has a heated outdoor pool. It's quite the experience!